User Requirement Specifications Consulting & Systems Integration
Accurately define your requirements to set clear client and vendor expectations.
What We Did for Our Clients
Amgen is a biopharmaceutical company headquartered in Thousand Oaks, California. We provided them with a variety of services at their headquarters, as well as at their Rhode Island and Puerto Rico locations. This included:Read More about this project
- Validation master plan and User Requirements Specifications development
- H2O2 Generator User Requirements Specifications development
- Process equipment and isolator User Requirements Specifications development
SOFIE Biosciences is a healthcare solutions company that serves customers around the world. We provided systems integration services for them at their Totowa, New Jersey location, helping with the design of a hydrogen peroxide decontamination system:Read More about this project
- Participated in the design with Decontamination Specialty Equipment (DSE) of a hydrogen peroxide decontamination system that serviced four TEMA hot cells
University of Iowa Pharma. (UIP)
The University of Iowa Pharmaceuticals is a contract development and manufacturing organization that helps clinical and commercial clients in the pharmaceutical industry. We provided them with systems integration services in setting up their hydrogen peroxide vapor decontamination system:Read More about this project
- Design, construct, and qualify a fully automated manifold design for the hydrogen peroxide vapor decontamination of a 10-isolator aseptic processing system
User Requirement Specifications Consulting
Advanced Barrier Concepts, Inc. offers user requirement specifications (URS) consulting services, assisting organizations in defining and documenting specific user requirements for isolation and sterilization equipment. Our decades of experience and expertise give us a thorough understanding of how to collaborate with our clients to understand their unique challenges and objectives. We will help you accurately define your requirements in order to improve system performance, set clear client and vendor expectations, minimize change orders, control cost, and maintain schedule.
Ready to Get Started? Fill Out This Form & Someone From Our Team Will Be in Contact Soon
"*" indicates required fields